Tigo Prepaid Roaming keeps you connected at all times wherever you go.
How to activate Prepaid Roaming?
- To activate dial *515#
- Select Prepaid Roaming
- Select 'Activate' to enable the service before you travel.
- To deactivate, follow the same procedure and choose 'Deactivate'
Making/Receiving calls while roaming
- To make calls while roaming, simply dial the country code, attach the area code/prefix followed by the number. Example: To call a Ghanaian number, dial +233 27 1234123 and for an American number, dial +1 277 1234123.
- To send SMS, simply type your message and send to the receivers' number dialed out in the same format explained above.
- Calls received on Roaming are susceptible to mobile network charges,
Watch out for the best Prepaid GPRS Roaming with Tigo.